Create Your Own App Store

* Cornrstreetsociety > Topics

Subject: Perpetual Nightmare
Replies: 1 Views: 740

vampboy 16.12.12 - 08:54pm
I find myself utterly lost and isolated in this perpetual nightmare

Sensing this uncanny evil in the hearts of men, I'm filled with despair

An eerie darkness surrounds me as Hatred slowly engulfs my soul

I watch these beasts suck on the blood of innocents to fulfill their hunger and greed

While the common man is manipulated to support them supposedly committing a Good deed

Nature is being destroyed for their advancement but we sit idly by as if It is only a dream

Religion is used as a tool by these power hungry leeches to further their evil schemes

Children murdered ruthlessly and women widowed in the process all done in the name of their God

Yet we are constantly brainwashed to accept injustice whilst those who refuse are called insane

They laugh at our gullibility, how we believe they actually relate to our pain

In reality their disgusting and putrid ways have lead to a mass-genocide

Terror is invoked on the masses by the development of weapons of mass destruction

Wars are justified and those who resist and disagree are seen as absolute abomination

I remain an outcast, a hater of this current world who is ignored and viewed as an obsolete

stuck in this perpetual nightmare forever till the end cursed to feel incomplete

lucretia 5.01.13 - 01:12am
Bleak and beautiful. The first poem I've read here in quite a while. It happened that the title caught my eye.. Then the content captured my heart and mind. *

* Cornrstreetsociety Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Cornrstreetsociety

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search