WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Cornrstreetsociety - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Cornrstreetsociety > Topics

Subject: adrenaline junkies
Replies: 1 Views: 240

deadhrt 19.04.10 - 03:32am
hmmmm i got the tequila whos bringing the weed,,im already high on a little something call heroine,,just a needle through ur veins ur jumpin up and down,, screaming ow s**ttttt sniffin the cocain ,,,ur walking closer to ur grave ow poping the pillz these x keeps driving us insane screaming our lungs pretending to be okay with the bleeding nose we take the shotss hands covering in blood shaking our guts ,cant stand still ,,I took the last pill ,,I got the tequila whos bringing the weed ,,im already high on a little something call heroine ,, were taking the one way ticket towards our grave,,,dancing around like a few b***hes ,,acting like a bunch of snithes,,hell yeah dont let me get started on thee hangover part ,waking up tomorrow screaming o my god whos s**t are these ,,were am i??
how did I got here ??
did I kiss a a a boy?? a
Girl o myyyyyyy god!!!! Kill me ,,,I got the tequila whos bringing the weed im sniffin the cocain ,,,im inhaling aire ,,,were just b***hes trying to have some fun,,,, in this stpd thing called life on the rushhhh!!! Adrenaline junkie drugs on speed dial ,, pompin in our bloodlines feeling the heat feeling the rush adrenaline junkie drugs on speed dial u dug up ur face in it .. thats the way we like to have fun on the rush spittin our guts ,,evrytime we went out we take another step towards our end !! adrenaline junkies inhaling our soul bleeding our guts drinking our life on the rush to die on the rush we died

* Cornrstreetsociety Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Cornrstreetsociety

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search